You can set content access restrictions, internet freeze schedules or time outs – and more – at the device level.
Open the Midco Wi-Fi app. To bring up the device list from the home screen, tap Devices.
You can also bring up the specific device detail screen by tapping the device in the person or pod detail screens.
From the device detail screen, you can:
- View how it is connected to the network.
- Check the connection quality to the pod.
- View the password being used, who is using it and where it’s assigned.
- View bandwidth usage.
- Manage Online Protection, Content Access and Adblocking.
- View MAC and assigned IP addresses.
Tapping the three dots in the top-right corner gives you the option to:
- Rename the device.
- Change the person assignment.
- Change the room assignment.
Device Data Usage
Data consumption for a device can be found in two places:
- On the device details screen, under Scheduled Internet Freeze.
- Under the gateway pod on the home screen, below the manual speed test trigger.
Both places show data consumption for the last 24 hours, 7 days and 30 days by tapping the radio buttons.
However, the device details screen shows both the upload and download at the same time.
The home screen gateway pod requires switching between upload and download at the top of the screen.