Your directory listing specifies how your home phone information will publish in printed and online phone directories. It also helps with assisted phone calling and more. Midco provides phone contact information to directories for assisted calling and more. If you don’t want your full listing published, here are the other options:
- Listed without address lists your name and telephone number, but does not publish your address. Name and telephone number can be found in phonebooks and 411.
- Non-published service ensures your number is not listed in the phone book or available for 411 information. Plus, your caller ID is automatically blocked on all outgoing calls.1
- Non-listed service keeps your phone number from being listed in the phone book, but it will be available from 411 information.1
You can check your current listing status or make changes by calling us at 1.800.888.1300. Some changes can also be made in My Account.
- Log in to My Account, and click Home Phone. Locate the Directory Listing area.
- If you are Listed Without Address, you can change how your name appears in directories by clicking the edit icon next to your Name, and entering an updated name. If you have any other listing status, please contact us to make changes to how your name appears.
- If you are Listed With Address, you can click the box to remove your address from your listing.
- Click Save. You’ll be prompted to confirm whether you want to make this change. Click Yes or No.
Note: Your address is your Midco service address and can only be changed if you move. If you don’t want your phone information published, contact us at 1.800.888.1300. We’ll review all requested changes and be careful to provide accurate information to the publisher. However, we cannot guarantee complete accuracy on the publisher’s part.
Need More Help?
1 Additional charges apply for non-listed and non-published service.