Billing & Payments
Billing & Payments
You’ll receive a monthly statement for your Midco services, which we bill for the month in advance.
- Your first bill pay may include installation charges, any equipment purchases made during installation, and charges for a full month’s service.
- ON Demand movie rentals and pay-per-view events are billed after they occur.
- If you’re taking advantage of a limited-time, special offer, your monthly statement will show all promotional discounts applied to your account. Services will return to normal pricing at the end of the discount period, which is noted on your statement each month.
- Your payment due date depends on when you began and installed services with Midco.
- We are not able to extend your payment due date, and due dates are the same for all payment methods.
Statements & Paperless Billing
We understand that you might have questions when you receive your first bill. We’re here to help.
Go green with paperless billing. Learn how to enroll in paperless billing to reduce paper clutter – and get an email or text notice when your bill is available. On our statements page, you can also learn how to read your statement – and access past statements.
We accept payments by check, through checking and savings accounts, and by credit card (MasterCard, Visa and Discover). Choose what payment method works for you – Midco doesn't charge a fee to take a payment.
- Online: In My Account, you can pay by credit card, checking or savings account. We offer auto pay and one-time payment options.
- Phone: Call 1.800.888.1300 to pay with your credit card, checking or savings account.
- Mail: Send your check with your statement stub or name and account number to: Midco, PO Box 5010, Sioux Falls, SD 57117.
Name or Billing Address Change
Did your name change? Do you need to update the address where you receive your Midco statement? We’d be happy to help. Just contact us. Please note that this change can only be made by someone authorized on your account.
Payment Due Date & Processing
Find answers to questions about payment due dates, how Midco processes payments, how to make payment arrangements and more.
If you’re having trouble making an online payment or viewing your statement online, you may need to disable your browser’s pop-up blocker.
- Select the pop-up blocked icon in the address bar.
- Choose Always allow pop-ups from www.midco.com.
- Click Done.
- Select the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
- Choose Settings and then Show advanced settings.
- In the Privacy and Security section, click Content settings.
In the Pop-ups section, select Allow all sites to show pop-ups.
- On the browser toolbar, select the Firefox menu.
- Choose Options and then Privacy & Security.
- In the Permissions section, uncheck Block pop-up windows.
Safari (Windows & Apple)
- Open Preferences, and click Security.
- Uncheck Block pop-up windows.
Internet Explorer 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
- Choose Tools, Internet Options and then Privacy.
- Uncheck Turn Off Pop-up Blocker.
When you’re trying to open a window launching as a pop-up, select Always Allow on the notification at the bottom of your screen.