- View your statement and pay your bill.
- Manage account details, users and profile info.
- Set notification preferences.
- Get important account notifications.
- Find personalized support and troubleshooting tips.
- Explore your current plans and equipment.
- Activate, troubleshoot or reboot your equipment.
- See current service outage updates.
- Log in to the MidcoTV app, the Midco Wi-Fi app and TV Everywhere streaming.
- And more!
Register for My Account
Sign up for My Account to manage your services, pay your bill and more.
Password & PIN
Can’t remember your password for My Account? Need to find your account PIN? We can help. Find out how to change your PIN and reset your password.
Billing & Payments
My Account makes it easy to view your statement, set up automatic payments online and make a one-time payment.
Account Notices & Settings
You can enroll for paperless billing and sign up for other email or text notices from Midco – all in My Account. See how you can be informed faster and go green, plus modify other settings for your Midco account.
Payment or Statement Viewing Issues?
If you’re having trouble making an online payment or viewing your statement online, you may need to disable your browser’s pop-up blocker.
- Select the pop-up blocked icon in the address bar.
- Choose Always allow pop-ups from www.midco.com.
- Click Done.
- Select the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
- Choose Settings and then Show advanced settings.
- In the Privacy and Security section, click Content settings.
- In the Pop-ups section, select Allow all sites to show pop-ups.
- On the browser toolbar, select the Firefox menu.
- Choose Options and then Privacy & Security.
- In the Permissions section, uncheck Block pop-up windows.
Safari (Windows & Apple)
- Open Preferences, and click Security.
- Uncheck Block pop-up windows.
Internet Explorer 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
- Choose Tools, Internet Options and then Privacy.
- Uncheck Turn Off Pop-up Blocker.
When you’re trying to open a window launching as a pop-up, select Always Allow on the notification at the bottom of your screen.
You can access My Account from any computer with an internet connection and a web browser that supports 128 bit encryption.
- My Account online is optimized for the three most recent versions of the following browsers: Google Chrome, Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox.
- For system requirements for the My Account app, view the app description in your preferred app store.
On Midco.com, we’ve implemented several security methods to protect your data when performing transactions or making account updates with Midco. This functionality applies to My Account and Shop functions.
- A unique User ID and password only you know – as long as you don’t share your login with anyone else
- Secure Socket Layers (SSL) to ensure your internet connection and information are secure from outside inspection
- 128-bit encryption makes your information unreadable as it passes over the internet
- Automatic sign out if you’ve been inactive for more than 20 minutes
When enrolling in online accounts, making payments and shopping online, we strongly encourage you to use a private computer on a password-protected internet connection. Using public computers (such as schools and libraries) – or using your own computer or device while on public Wi-Fi – increases the risk of your information being compromised.
1 The My Account app is available only for residential customers and may not contain functionality for all services. 2 Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android, Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google Inc.