Reset Email Password
Forgot Your Password?
We’ve all forgotten passwords from time to time. You can reset your Midco email password online in My Account and in the My Account app. We also offer a reset option if you don’t have My Account or don’t want to log in.
Looking for My Account login help instead? Get tips to reset your My Account username and password.
You can edit your password for all your email accounts in My Account.
- Log in to My Account.
- In the Services section next to Internet, select Manage Email.
- Select the email address you want to modify.
- Click Change Password.
- Enter a new password twice.
- Click Save. A message will display when your password has been successfully saved.
You can edit the passwords for all your email accounts in the My Account app on your smartphone.
- Log in to the My Account app (available in the App Store and Google Play).1
- Tap the Account icon.
- Select Edit next to the email address you want to update.
- Next to the password field, tap Edit.
- Enter a new password twice to confirm it.
- Tap Done for Apple devices or the check mark for Android devices.
If you forgot your email password, you can reset it easily even without logging in to My Account. Just enter the information below and reset your password, so you can log in to your Midco email and TV Everywhere online streaming right away.
Enter your Service Address and Zip Code OR Midco Account Number.
1 Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android, Google Play and Google Play logo are trademarks of Google Inc.