Start Your Midco Career
We’re excited you want to join Midco. Find out more about our hiring process, applying for jobs and more.
- Go to Midco’s job board to check out open positions.
- You can browse the full list of open positions using the arrows at the bottom of the page, or you can select Search Open Jobs to search for positions with specific keywords or in a specific city or state.
- Select an open position to see the full job description and requirements.
- At the bottom of the job description, choose Apply On-line.
- If you’ve already created an account on our job board, log in using your email address and password. If you haven’t used our job board before, select Click here to create a new account.
- If you log in, review your profile. Add or update any new skills, certifications or other information that applies to your application.
- If you are creating a new account, you’ll create a profile and enter your resume and contact information.
- Follow the instructions and continue through the application process by selecting Next on each page until you see a confirmation message thanking you for applying.
Note: The job board works best in Internet Explorer 10 or newer. If you experience issues applying, check your browser first, and then contact Recruiter@Midco.com.
Yes. You can apply for any current positions that match your qualifications and interest you.
One of our recruiters reviews your application to determine if you’re among the most-qualified applicants. If you are, the recruiter will contact you to take the next steps in the hiring process.
We do our best to find the best candidate as quickly as possible, though recruitment times differ for each position. They can depend on a number of factors, including:
- The number of applicants
- The nature of the position
- The complexity of the selection process
We will contact you if you’re selected as one of the most-qualified applicants. In the meantime, if you want to follow up on your application a few days after you’ve applied, email us at Recruiter@Midco.com.
If you require assistance in the application process, email Recruiter@Midco.com, or call 1.800.931.9371 and select Option 6 for staffing. Midco complies with all aspects of the Americans with Disability Act (ADA), and we will provide reasonable accommodations with the application process upon your request.
Interview locations vary depending on the position. If you have an in-person interview, the recruiter who coordinated the interview will send you a confirmation email with the location and other necessary information.
Midco Hiring Process
You apply for an open position. See how to apply above.
2. Applicant Review
A member of the recruiting team reviews your application. If you're one of the most-qualified applicants, we'll contact you.
While the number and nature of interviews varies depending on the position, in general, interviews may include a pre-screening phone interview with a recruiter and an in-person interview with the hiring manager. For more senior positions, you can expect more steps.
If you are the final candidate, you will be presented with an offer. If you accept an offer from Midco, a recruiter will connect with you to discuss necessary paperwork and other pre-hiring checks.
5. New Hire Orientation
Typically, new hires attend an orientation class on the first day at Midco. This may involve out-of-town travel. During orientation, we’ll discuss your benefits, complete all required paperwork and introduce you to Midco.
Still Have Questions?
Email us at Recruiter@Midco.com, or call 1.800.931.9371, and select Option 6 for staffing.
Midco is an EEO/AA employer including Vets and Disabled.