Register for My Account
Create My Account
Required to start:
- Your Midco account number from the first page of your Midco statement
- Your PIN, which may be a Midco-issued PIN
If you need help finding either one of these numbers, contact us.
How to register:
- Visit Midco.com/MyAccount, or download the My Account app from the App Store® or Google Play™.
- Click Create Account.
- Enter your account number and PIN.
- Enter and confirm your email address.
- This email address will be associated with your account.
- Your email address is also your username, so make sure it’s one you use regularly.
- Enter and confirm a secure password.
- The password must be eight to 32 characters long and have at least one number, one uppercase letter and one lowercase letter.
- Special characters are allowed but not required.
- Enter your cell phone number.
- While this isn’t required, adding it will help you log in with your number or if you’ve forgotten your password.
- Select your notification preferences.
- Select whether you’d like to receive updates from Midco via email or text.
- You can change these preferences anytime in your My Account profile.
- Read and accept Midco's terms and conditions.
- Click Register.
- You’ll receive a confirmation email.
- IMPORTANT: Click the link to verify your email address.
- If you enter a phone number, you’ll also receive a confirmation text from 83069 to confirm you can use your phone number for future logins via one-time passcode. No need to reply to the text.
1 My Account functions may vary by your services and service area. Not all online My Account functions are available in the My Account App. 2 Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android, Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google Inc.