Register for My Account
Create My Account
Check out this video tutorial to see step-by-step instructions on how to sign up for a Midco My Account.
How to register:
You'll need a few things before getting started.
- Your Midco account number from the first page of your Midco statement
- Your PIN, which may be a Midco-issued PIN
If you need help finding either one of these numbers, contact us.
- Visit Midco.com/MyAccount, or download the My Account app from the App Store® or Google Play™.
- Click Create Account.
- Enter your account number and PIN.
- Enter and confirm your email address.
- This email address will be associated with your account.
- Your email address is also your username, so make sure it’s one you use regularly.
- Enter and confirm a secure password.
- The password must be eight to 32 characters long and have at least one number, one uppercase letter and one lowercase letter.
- Special characters are allowed but not required.
- Enter your cell phone number.
- While this isn’t required, adding it will help you log in with your number or if you’ve forgotten your password.
- Select your notification preferences.
- Select whether you’d like to receive updates from Midco via email or text.
- You can change these preferences anytime in your My Account profile.
- Read and accept Midco's terms and conditions.
- Click Register.
- You’ll receive a confirmation email.
- IMPORTANT: Click the link to verify your email address.
- If you enter a phone number, you’ll also receive a confirmation text from 83069 to confirm you can use your phone number for future logins via one-time passcode. No need to reply to the text.
If you want to link multiple accounts in My Account, you can link them to receive updates and notifications for all of them.
For example, you may have Midco services at your primary residence and also at a lake home, or you might want to receive updates on the account of a family member.
You can link accounts through the My Account portal if you are the Account Owner.
- Log in to My Account.
- Click Settings and locate Account Details.
- Click Manage.
- Go to Add Another Midco Account to My Profile.
- Enter the account number and the PIN for the account you want to add.
- Click Add Account.
1 My Account functions may vary by your services and service area. Not all online My Account functions are available in the My Account App. 2 Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Android, Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google Inc.