Connect Your Life
You want Wi-Fi that gives you smooth streaming and video calls. TV that entertains everyone in your home. A phone that provides a reliable connection to the outside world.
That’s what we do. Midco is a long-time Midwest company that delivers reliable internet, TV and phone services. Whether you live by yourself, have roommates or a large family, we have options to fit your life and budget – with no contracts required and safe installation options.
Providing Services for You
Your life doesn’t stand still – and neither do we. We bring you services that keep up with you, bringing you all the amazing, techy, entertaining things you want.
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee – You don’t have to sign a contract, and if you aren’t satisfied, we offer a 30-day, money-back guarantee. (No questions asked.)
- 24/7 Support – Find self-help support options online, and reach out to our Midwest-based customer care team how you like – via phone, chat or text, and on Facebook and Twitter.
- Advanced Network – We build our network to meet the demands of our customers, now and in the future – and we’re investing in our technology to build a revolutionary 10G network experience.
- Local Service – Midco team members work and live in the same communities you do and take pride in connecting you.
- Online account management – View your statement, pay your bill, manage account users, change account preferences and much more in Midco My Account.
With new technology helping to close the gap, rural customers have more choices when it comes to internet. Compare your different rural internet options.
Services may not be available in all areas, and some restrictions apply. Services, including TV channels, networks and content, are subject to change. Visit Midco.com/Shop to check serviceability, or contact us at Midco.com/Contact.
1 Not all networks are available in all areas, and networks are subject to change. The number of available TV Everywhere networks and ON Demand titles depends on your Midco cable TV package.
2 Unlimited local and domestic long-distance calling includes the continental U.S., Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, U.S. Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico and Guam. Other locations are considered international and charged at posted per-minute calling rates. Collect calls, 900-number calls, operator-assisted calls and directory assistance are not included.
3 Virtual visit installation fee is $25. Professional, in-person installation fee is $100. There is no charge for service visits (virtual or in-person) and self-installation. If there is an issue with a virtual visit and a technician needs to enter a home to complete work, there is no additional charge to the customer.