If you’re interested in saving money, the Midco referral program, known as Connect-A-Friend, can help you and your friends with one-time statement credits.
- Refer someone for one Midco service, and get a $100 credit on your account.
- Refer someone for two Midco services, and get a $150 credit on your account.
- Refer someone for three Midco services, and get a $200 credit on your account.
Your referred friend will receive a $25 credit on their statement within 60-90 days of the service activation date.
- Current customers can refer unlimited friends or family members who would be new Midco customers adding internet, cable TV and/or home phone services. Midco employees cannot participate in the referral program.
- The referred friend must be a new residential customer who lives in a Midco-serviceable area, but does not have an active Midco account. Visit Shop to look up an address.
- To receive referral credit, the new Midco customer must provide the friend’s custom Connect-A-Friend code when signing up for services or within the first 30 days after service activation.
- New, referred customers can combine the Connect-A-Friend credit with other Midco offers.
- Multiple accounts using the Connect-A-Friend code can’t be in the same name.
- There’s no cash value for the referral credit, and it won’t be refunded.
- When a new, referred customer connects to Midco services, both the referring customer and the new customer will see applicable referral credits on their billing statements within 60-90 days of the new customer’s installation date. The credit appears on your Midco billing statement under the Additional Discounts section.
- Referring customers who cancel their Midco account forfeit all remaining referral credits. The new, referred customer will still receive the $25 credit.
- In order to receive the referral credit, the new customer must keep their account payment status current (not past due) at the time of service activation and 60 days after installation. Otherwise, credits will be forfeited.
- The new customer must have active services for 60 days after installation. Otherwise, credits will be forfeited.
- Midco employees are not eligible for the referral program.
Midco provides you with your code when you install services, but you can always find it online in My Account.
- Log in to My Account to locate your unique referral code.
- Under Popular Topics, select Save with Connect-A-Friend.
- Find your referral code under Your Code. You can make note of the code to pass on to your friends or on social media. Or, you can share right through My Account.
- Enter the email address of the friend you want to receive the referral code. Click Add Email. Repeat this for each email address you’d like to add.
- Click Send Emails.
- Log in to My Account. Under Popular Topics, select Save with Connect-A-Friend.
- On the Connect-A-Friend page under your code, click Track Code. This displays details on redeemed codes, dates and credit amounts. You’ll also see which email addresses you’ve sent your code via My Account.
If you’re interested in becoming a Midco customer and using a referral code, be sure to let us know of your friend’s Connect-A-Friend code when you sign up for services. You can provide the code when ordering online in Shop or when ordering by phone with a Midco representative.
If you get a referral code after your services are installed and active, you must provide that to Midco within 30 days of activation. Contact us at 1.800.888.1300 or via secure chat.