Connect Your Life
You want Wi-Fi that gives you smooth streaming and video calls. TV that entertains everyone in your home. A phone that provides a reliable connection to the outside world.
That’s what we do. Midco is a long-time Midwest company that delivers reliable internet, TV and phone services. Whether you live by yourself, have roommates or a large family, we have options to fit your life and budget.
J.D. Power 2022 1st Place Winner
Our award-winning internet services are regionally recognized. Midco earned the Highest Ranking in Customer Satisfaction for Residential Internet Service in the North Central region according to J.D. Power.1
Providing Services for You
Your life doesn’t stand still – and neither do we. We bring you services that keep up with you, bringing you all the amazing, techy, entertaining things you want.
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee – You don’t have to sign a contract, and if you aren’t satisfied, we offer a 30-day, money-back guarantee. (No questions asked.)
- 24/7 Support – Find self-help support options online, and reach out to our Midwest-based customer care team how you like – via phone, chat or text, and on Facebook and Twitter.
- Advanced Network – We build our network to meet the demands of our customers, now and in the future – and we’re investing in our technology to build a revolutionary 10G network experience.
- Local Service – Midco team members work and live in the same communities you do and take pride in connecting you.
- Online account management – View your statement, pay your bill, manage account users, change account preferences and much more in Midco My Account.
Services may not be available in all areas, and some restrictions apply. Services, including TV channels, networks and content, are subject to change. Visit Midco.com/Shop to check serviceability, or contact us at Midco.com/Contact.
1 For J.D. Power 2022 award information, visit JDPower.com/Awards.
2 Installation options vary by address, existing Midco network technology connected to the service location and services selected. A one-time service fee of $100 for professional installation or $15 for a self-installation kit may apply.