People at Home
If you have assigned a primary device for everyone in your home, you can use the People Notifications feature to receive notifications when people return home or leave.
To enable People Notifications:
- Open the Midco Wi-Fi app. From the home screen, go to the Main Menu.
- Navigate to the More tab.
- Turn on People Notifications. Select the profiles for which you would like to receive alerts.
To view your People at Home History:
- Open the Midco Wi-Fi app. From the home screen, open the People Profiles view.
- If you have already set up People Profiles and assigned them primary devices, the history of when they've been home appears at the top.
- Use the arrows to cycle the daily event history from Today all the way to 6 days ago.
Each person's status is based on when their assigned primary device connects and disconnects from the network. Because of this, it is important to assign suitable primary devices like mobile phones or Wi-Fi enabled smartwatches.
If a device disconnects because it is powered off or the Wi-Fi is turned off, it will show them as having left.
If you have Sense Alerts set up to send only when away (Smart Activation), you’ll receive those alerts 15 minutes after the last person with an assigned device disconnects from your network.