Information Systems Jobs
You have options when you join Midco. We empower our staff with opportunities to grow into new roles.
Software Developer – Resident
If you’re in school for computer science or a related field of study and want some practical, real-life experience, we offer our year-long resident position. You’ll perform special projects as assigned and work with internal and external contacts, helping to create new software applications, assisting with design, coding, testing and implementation. Keep an eye out for this position!
Software Developer I
As a software developer with Midco, you’ll maintain, develop and test software systems, such as websites, data communication processes, user interfaces and software applications, writing original program code.
You’ll need your associate’s degree in information technology or a related program, with a minimum of one year programming experience in .NET, C, C++ or Java.
Software Developer II
Our Software Developer II team members take on more responsibility with researching, reviewing, developing and testing systems, web applications and databases within our .NET environment. You’ll work with internal customers to understand their needs and implement solutions, and have:
- A minimum of two years programming experience in ASP.NET
- A minimum of three years of development experience in C#, SQL Server, or T-SQL
- Experience in enterprise architecture and agile development
Software Developer III
At Level III, you’re moving up the ladder within the department. You’ll take on larger, more complex projects, and mentor less-experienced team members to develop their skills and knowledge. At this level, you have:
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in information technology or a related field
- A minimum of five years programming experience in ASP.NET
- A minimum of five years development experience in C#, SQL Server or T-SQL
Software or Applications Development Lead
You’re at the top of the software development team, leading projects and making a difference in the systems you touch at Midco. From here, you can advance into management positions at Midco.
We're Hiring in Sioux Falls
Sioux Falls is the largest city Midco serves. Come join us in this strong local economy and local arts community. Two Division II universities and the South Dakota Public Universities and Research Center call Sioux Falls home. It boasts a rate of population growth nearly four times the national average, an average commute of 19 minutes, more than 80 parks and an award-winning 28-mile bike trail that circles the city. It also consistently ranks as one of the top places to live in the country.
- #3 Best Small Places for Business and Careers – Forbes
- #4 Best City for Families – WalletHub
- Top 10 Healthiest Small Towns in the U.S. – Healthline
- #10 Most Livable Cities in the U.S. – MSN Money
- #10 Best Place to Live – Liveability