Do you want to know who’s calling – just by a special ring tone? Distinctive ringing lets you lets you set unique ring tones for up to 10 specific numbers.
- Select up to 10 different numbers that you’d like to have a custom ring or call waiting tone if you’re on another line.
- This feature can be added for the most recent phone number that has called you.
To activate distinctive ring:
- Lift your handset, and press *61. The recording will inform you how many numbers you currently have stored in your distinctive ring list.
- Press 3, and follow the voice instructions.
- Program numbers for your distinctive ring list.
- To add the last caller to your list, press 01#.
- To add a new number, enter the phone number and then #.
- To remove a number, enter the phone number to remove, and press *.
- To remove all entries, enter 08, and then press *.
- To hear a list of phone numbers on your list, press 1.
To deactivate distinctive ring:
- Lift your handset, and press *81.
- Follow the voice instructions.
Need More Help?
Quick Links: Phone Troubleshooting, Voicemail, Call Blocking